Sunday, September 23, 2018

Beatrice Pierce, Laverne Brannan


These two photos are same. I liked the way they appeared together on the photo strip, so I kept them together rather than cutting them apart.

Beatrice Valara Pierce (1921-1993), left, walks with friend and neighbor Laverne Brannan. This photo was probably taken at Royal and Dauphin streets in downtown Mobile. This street corner at the Van Antwerp Building seems to have been a popular place to have your photo made.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed to have all of these photos! I really enjoy looking at them and reading these blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan! I enjoy posting them and my hope is they might help others with their family history research.

    It also really helps me to study the photos and to think through what they might tell us about the past.

    ReplyDelete